Sunday 22 January 2017

Birthday and Christmas Wishes!

Slightly behind with Blog posts again - I wish the app was updated to support my phone!

Anyway, this lovely card uses a Sale-a-bration set called Avant Garden.  I had actually pretty much ignored it in the brochure but now it's a favourite, so lovely to use, the sentiment is in the set too.


The border is also a SAB item called Delicate Details which has 5 borders in and is also rather handy!

And then there is Christmas card of the week which this week featured the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch which are still available!




2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Jill I really do love the cookie set mmmmmm!,,

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often think that the catalogue pictures don't do justice to the stamp sets so it is great to see a pretty card like this to show the potential. Super cute Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete