Monday 14 November 2016

Another Beary Christmas

How cute is the bear today?


I've used Crumb Cake and Tip Top Taupe for the bear and Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy for all the other layers and embellishments.

Most excitingly I used my new Stitched Framelits to cut the bear out, a great effect.  The holly punch also cuts out the bow in the Baby Bear set.

The leaves are from Holly Berry Happiness and a little enamel dot for the berry, the sentiment is from Cookie Cutter Christmas.

I've also used Circle and Oval Layering Framelits for the layering - it's not until I list everything on here I realise how many things I've used!!  Maybe a challenge for another day will be to use less.

2 comments:

  1. Beary nice Christmas card Jill he looks lovely 'framed'

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear looks so cute peeping out of the stitched frame - an idea I might 'pinch' although I don't have the dies...yet!!

    ReplyDelete