Tuesday 2 August 2016

New bundle!

Today is the first day you can buy the Thoughtful Branches limited-time bundle.

Here is a reminder of one of the lovely things you can make with it:


I've used Sweet Sugarplum and Old Olive for this card and the Petal Burst embossing folder.

The stamp set which contains 23 stamps is £24 in photopolymer.
The matching thinlit dies (9) are £28 or you can bundle together and buy both for £46.75

Currently it is only available from today until 31st August while stocks last.  If it is popular it may return in a later catalogue but there are no guarantees!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a handy set to have and a pretty card. I'm sitting on my hands at the moment, telling myself I don't NEED any more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty set Jill and so tempting but I think I NEED the card and matching ribbon..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete