Friday 15 July 2016

Floral candle holders

I am very lucky to have the lovely Jenny Moors for an upline and this week she has created a super class using the new detailed floral thinlits.

I loved the little tea light holders in the picture as soon as I saw them so had to have a play.


They framelits are used to make the box and then inside is one of the new clear tiny treat boxes and a battery operated tea light.

I've topped each one with something different too.
I've used Botanical Blooms, Butterfly dies and the Festive Flower punch.

Here is a link to Jenny's blog post and you can purchase detailed instructions on these and matching cards from the right hand side of her blog. 

1 comment:

  1. These are super and a great little gift idea. Window popped up again today

    ReplyDelete