Sunday 26 June 2016

Baby Bear rainbow

Today I have a little Thank You note let featuring the colours of Peekaboo Peach and Mint Macaron:



The sentiment is from the set Thankful Thoughts and has been cut out and layered using the new Layering Square Framelits.

The flowers and leaves are in the set Love and Affection and I've stamped the flowers with Basic Gray on DSP and cut them out (by hand!).










More excitingly here are a selection of Baby Bears I have been playing with!



I've used lots of different colour combos, some from suggestions our CEO Sara Douglass gave us at OnStage and some I've tried myself.  There are 3 stamps that can make up the bear in several steps, I have used 3 in most of them but only 2 in a couple which are equally effective.

They are so fab in all the colours.  The set also has a little bow tie for the bear and some great sentiments to go with it too.

I shall no doubt share more cards on here and will also be demo-ing it at Yandles Handmade Craft Market on 23rd July.  I will also have all these samples and you can see which colours make up each bear.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing these colourful bears for real - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a real cutie Jill and look good in any colour

    Anne

    ReplyDelete