Monday 30 May 2016

Botanical showcase

As today is the official last day of the seasonal catalogue I have finally done something I've been meaning to do for months!

If you have a seasonal catalogue, on page 26 there is an image which I have been meaning to replicate since I made it my cover photo on Facebook.  Someone commented on how nice it was and had to say it was a Stampin' Up! publicity image but you could of course make your own.

This is the image:


I'm afraid I've had a bag next to my computer so long to do this that it has now made it so a safe place so the one I've used is rather bigger.  I also don't have one die in my collection but the theory was that it could be replicated and here it is:


The papers are no longer available but the brilliant Botanical Builder framelits and Botanical Blooms are in the main catalogue from tomorrow so that's great news.

New catalogue goes live tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. A brilliant interpretation of the catalogue picture - love it

    ReplyDelete