Wednesday 30 March 2016

Botanical make and take

We had a lovely downline meeting today at Jenny's and I was in charge of show and tell with a make and take option.

This is the card I took for the girls which was also the make and take at a couple of recent parties I did.


Another Pinterest idea seen here and it's gone down very well.

This will also be the start of my Botanical Blooms showcase as I've made quite a few examples in different combinations that I will share.
The two-step stamps are fab as the second stamp gives the detail of the veins.

Materials used:
Pear Pizzazz & Old Olive Ink
Memento black ink
Whisper White thick card, Basic Black card, Vellum
Botanical Blooms Framelits
Petite Pairs stamp
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you had a good time yesterday. Another great card using this set.

    ReplyDelete