Monday 1 February 2016

You Can Create It

This is the kit we had for our January 'You Can Create It' challenge:


All very pink for my liking!
I tried thinking outside the box, to do something that wasn't the obvious romantic card - but after much thinking I hadn't really had a breakthrough, so this is what I ended up with:


The kit had:
Rose Red & Blushing Bride card, Glimmer Paper and Love Blossoms DSP.

I have also used:
Whisper White card, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty heart punch, Curvy Corner Trio punch, Confetti Hearts Border & Little Letters Thinlits.

Pop over to Monica's blog to see some of the other players: http://monicas-passions.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/you-can-create-it-uk.html

3 comments:

  1. Great card - pinks and reds just call out to make a Valentine card in February

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill - even if a little too pink for your taste! lol Turned out really well and perfect for a Valentine care.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete