Saturday 27 February 2016

Wild About Flowers Trio

We have a Bloomin' Buds weekend away this week and have all chosen a stamp set to make 3 cards with.  We then provide all the card, stamps etc for everyone else to make our 3 cards so will come home with a great selection.

I've chosen the set Wild About Flowers and this is my first card:


It is pretty much a case of a card I saw on Pinterest and I have made it in the past but this time have added 3 coloured circles behind the images to make them pop a little more.

The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings which is a lovely font.

I've used the scoreboard to mark some lines on a second layer of Crumb Cake and added some Linen Thread.

Colours used are:
Old Olive
Tangelo Twist
Hello Honey
Melon Mambo

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and might just have to CASE it myself to give my stamp set an airing (only used it once to my shame). Enjoy your weekend and look forward to seeing some of the inspirations in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jill and those circles of flowers definately 'pop' out
    Have a great weekend

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea to have the flowers popping through the circles. So pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete