Sunday 24 January 2016

Bunny Basket

The Berry Basket being on offer this week reminded me I hadn't used it for a while.

This is a basket I had seen on Pinterest so I followed the link to Andrea's Blog here to make one.
Thanks for the great idea Andrea.


Isn't it cute?

I added one of the new honeycomb embellishments for his tail too!


Items used:

Berry Basket die
Oval Framelits
Extra-large oval punch
Itty Bitty Heart Punch
Bow Builder Punch
Candy Dots (Neutrals)
Project Life Journaling Pens
Card: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Designer Series Paper 2015-2017
Honeycomb Embellishment

3 comments:

  1. He certainly is cute Jill...love his tail.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a brilliant idea for the tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bunny Jill - he'll make a lovely Easter basket. Fab tail.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete