Sunday 15 November 2015

OnStage Live in Brussels

I have returned from Brussels and what a great time we had.
Rather a sombre start to yesterday morning and all our thoughts were with the French demos amongst us.  The trouble led to rather a long time spent in the border control queue on the way back too but at least we are back safe and sound.

Soooo - OnStage Live is the new name for Stampin' Up! Convention as it is set up a little differently to previous years but as I had never been I had no expectations.

Cath very kindly drove myself, Alison and Jenny over and we had a great time with lots of laughs.

This is the stash I came away with from Stampin' Up!:


I have 3 brand new stamp sets but I can't show you what they are as we are sworn to secrecy for a little longer.  They are out of the new spring catalogue which I also have a copy of.
There are some more super offerings in this and the Sale-a-bration brochure.

I've also got 2 packs of the 6x6 DSP and some scrummy ribbon.

And these are all my swaps:


I will take pictures of them in smaller groups sometime for better viewing - I got some super things but haven't looked in detail at all of them as I've been a little snoozy today.

I will be back tomorrow as there are going to be some deals available from Monday to Friday - pop back to see what they are (even I don't know yet).
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing amounts of swaps look forward to seeing some of them.
    Pleased to hear you've all arrived safely home

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a brilliant time Jill - lovely goodies; but my goodness, what a huge amount of swaps! Hope they all loved your bookmarks.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete