Sunday 6 September 2015

Jingle all the way

Another Christmas sample as it's hot off the press!


The base card is actually Early Espresso (the pic doesn't show it very well).

I've then added a white layer embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder and 3 Crumb Cake layers cut with the Sleigh Ride Edgelit dies.

The sentiment is from the Jingle All The Way stamp set which can be bought with the dies as a bundle.  I love the way the sentiment follows the curve of the die, there are 3 others in the set and 9 other co-ordinating stamps to finish your Christmas projects.

I would say I have a busy week but every week is busy at the moment - I've made a few extra samples to take to Crafty Bunch this week to share with the ladies and am doing a Stampin' Up! project too which I'll share later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. This is very effective - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted these lovely die cuts and they are on my 'wish list' really looking forward to seeing your samples on Weds

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jill - agree about the sentiment following the curve of the die, very effective. Sorry not to be able to see all your lovely samples on Wednesday :o(

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete