Tuesday 25 August 2015

Butterfly Extravaganza

This card is mainly Stampin' Up! so I hope I can get away with adding it on here!


The card base and white embossed card here are actually Anna Marie card because this is a 7x7" card but the gorgeous images are all Stampin' Up!

I've used the in colours of Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Old Olive.

All other products used:
Watercolor Wings stamp set
Wild About Flowers stamp set
Awesomely Artistic stamp set
Butterfly Basics stamp set

Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits
Butterflies Thinlits
Bold Butterfly Framelits

Extra-Large Oval Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Brick Wall Embossing Folder
Vellum Cardstock

This is probably one of those cards that you don't want to add up all the products used - but I am really pleased with it for a special card.

I finished the butterflies with some rogue pearls too!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card - now do I need the butterflies or the flowers.....??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are always a hit on cards....looks like the butterflies are fluttering around the flower beds....gorgeous card Jill

    Anne

    ReplyDelete