Saturday 13 June 2015

Balloon Team Swap

This card is one I made for team swaps at the last Bloomin' Buds meeting.


I've used the new colours of Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon.

The clouds are from the new Sprinkles of Life set used in my last post - cut with matching punch.

The balloon basket and sentiment are from Celebrate Today, another carryover set which I'm pleased about.

The balloon itself is cut from the scrummy new neutral DSP which includes the gold paper I have used here.  I really must use more of my paper and not keep it for 'best'!  I cut 3 of the shapes from the framelits which match the stamp set, folded each in half and put them together to form this 3D effect.

A sneak appearance from the Confetti Stars border punch along the bottom of the white layer too.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Jill..........fab 3d balloon. Another example of discarding something til you've seen it being used!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete