Sunday 17 May 2015

Telford Swaps

Back from a great day yesterday at the Stampin' Up! regional event in Telford - I went up on Friday, it's a bit of a way!!

We got to play with some new products and see cards made with some of the new kits and sets that are coming - they always look better in the flesh.

In case you haven't seen my crazy pictures on Facebook this is the Bloomin' Buds team that made it with 'Chris the super catalogue'!!

Chris works in SU HQ and has answered many queries for me so it was great to meet him 'for real' - even if he was a catalogue for the day - bless him.







More importantly, these are the swaps I made for the day.


They are all made from a 6" strip, cut to fit the tag topper punch and scored 4 times to make a little 'holder'.

I've used 4 of the 5 in colours for 2014-2016 and the stamp set Kinda Eclectic.


This is the front view also showing what each little gift contains.




This is the back view.


This is a side view when they were carrying their goodies!

I've added some of the matching in colour satin ribbon and some linen thread to finish them and a gem on the front butterflies - which of course were both punched out with matching punches.

I had 60 swaps so have now replaced these with 60 more super ideas which I will share next time.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous swaps Jill they really are sweet great colours too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete