Saturday 25 April 2015

You Can Create It!

Well, retiring products are flying out of the door - I get a peek at the new catalogue next week, very exciting.

In the meantime though we still have plenty of goodies to purchase and play with.

I've decided to join in with 'You Can Create It!' which is being run in the UK by SU demos Teri and Monica (clicking on their names will take you to the first challenge).

You pay £2.50 for a month or £12 for 6 months to receive a little kit each month to make a card with. You have to use at least a part of each item in the kit but can add additional items too.

This was the kit for the second month:


I got a Sahara Sand card and some paper from the Something Borrowed DSP pack.
A heart punched border (with the spare hearts) and one of the Something Borrowed embellishments.

I was faffing as couldn't decide what to make so just went for it!


I've added a Rich Razzleberry layer and used a stamp and sentiment from the Your Perfect Day set which I've inset where I cut a circle out with my framelits.
I coloured some of the spare hearts with a Rich Razzleberry marker and added a punched Itty Bitty flower.

I've finished with some Lace Trim and linen thread.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely what you made from your 'kit' Jill a pretty card and love the splash of colour

    Anne

    ReplyDelete