Wednesday 1 April 2015

Curvy Keepsake Inspiration

Well Sale-a-bration has gone, it won't be long before we are talking about the new catalogue!!

If you're up for a deal the Gift Box punch board and 3 different sets of framelits are among the deals this week - do have a peek!

For our recent weekend away each of the Buds took a show and tell - for mine I made a selection of curvy keepsake boxes.  The die is a pricey item but now I have it I love it and you can do so much with it.  I do hope it stays in the next catalogue.

There are many more things I could of done with it but I tried to use some different papers, embossing folders, punches etc to just provide some ideas.

I put them on a little cardboard cake stand to show them off so have taken some pics whilst turning this round to give you a better idea.  If you want a box shown in close up let me know.


The peacock I found on Pinterest has been a big favourite.

The feather framelits work brilliantly on it.

I tried one in acetate which is rather fun.

The purple box has a butterfly on top which will benefit from a feature another day too I think.

The dog is also proving popular and I rather like the little bunny peering out of the middle one here.

Two of the items on the top shelf in this picture are made using partial bits of the die to give more of a purse effect.

I made a few minion boxes at Christmas and they went down well.

The chick will feature again in a post too - sooo cute!

Finally another purse type container and 2 cards using part of the die to form a cup - a great idea.

Let me know if you want to know more about anything in particular used on a box.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous selection of little gift boxes and love your cards

    Anne

    ReplyDelete