Monday 2 February 2015

Butterfly Basics

I have started to play with some more samples you will be pleased to here - handy for the party I am doing next week, my stash and to use up all the stuff that keeps magically appearing!!  Today a Scrapbook even appeared - those that know me well might indeed think I have lost it now.

Keep watching to see why I have purchased one!

Anyway, I have made some swap cards for the Bloomin' Buds this week.  Again, I tried something a little out of my normal makes.

Pinterest was the inspiration for this one again.

I've used a card base of Crumb Cake and used the ink to stamp the sentiment and fern from the new Butterfly Basics set which is rather lovely actually!

I've then layered a 2.5" circle of Best Year Ever DSP (currently a SAB freebie) on a doily and cut in half.

The butterfly is cut from Pool Party with one of the gorgeous Butterfly thinlit dies and in the middle I've added a little flower from the rosette trim that comes with the Artisan Embellishment kit.  You get nearly 46cm of trim which provides 25 flowers and thats just one element of the kit.

I also have to point out here that if you buy the Butterfly Basics stamp set in photopolymer with the matching thinlit dies as a bundle AND the embellishment kit you have spent £45.20 - just enough for a Sale-a-bration freebie - what a good idea!!!  hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill great design and live your colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card idea - love it. Temptation is always lurking!!

    ReplyDelete