Saturday 28 June 2014

Still here (nearly!)

Another week passes, many apologies for the lack of cards I hope to remedy this shortly - extra hours at work and some bike races have put pay to being on top of things this week.

So, just passing with a few reminders:

- only a couple of days left to join Stampin' Up for £50 (remember this joining fee means you spend £50 on whatever you want in the catalogue to the value of £55).

- Weekly Deals are still going - this weeks include the gold or silver encore pad for only £6.71 amongst other things.

- If you have a new copy of the catalogue and would like to add anything to my order let me know by Monday and I'll pass on for free.  If you 'need' a few bits I'll post it directly to you (not all Blendabilities are available on 1st July so please ask if you want any).

- If you haven't got a catalogue I can supply one for £4.50 or free if you are going to host a party.


I shall be back shortly (honest) with some cards to tempt you with all the new goodies!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment