Saturday 7 June 2014

Sneak Peek!

My first play with some new goodies today.


This is a note card sized card (5x3.5") but I've cut the base from the new Blackberry Bliss card - how scrummy is that?!

The stamp set Work of Art contains 11 stamps, I've used 5 on the front of this card, and this can be yours from 1st July!!  This is another stamp set that I wouldn't of gone for but have seen some lovely cards so felt the need to have a go.

I've also added some of the gorgeous new stitched satin ribbon in Hello Honey.

Purely for research purposes I have also just been playing with the new Blendabilities so pop back tomorrow to see what I've done popped on a card!

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Just love the new colours and this card is even better IFL...I've got one....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that particular new colour too - not sure I would have picked that stamp set but it is so effective here. This is often the case with items in the catalogue which we pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the grungy look Jill - these colours are gorgeous........hmmmmm, must have a look-see on Wednesday!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete