Sunday 22 June 2014

Papillon Potpourri sketch

Many apologies for going missing there - ran out of hours in the day last week but hopefully a little more on track now.

Today's card is my last minute entry to my downline sketch challenge - I'll get another one tomorrow.


I've used the full set of in colours for this one (glad we get them for another year!).

The embossing folder used is petals-a-plenty which won't be available from 1st July!

Other products used:

Designer Series Paper
Four You stamp set
Papillon Potpourri stamp set
Bitty butterfly punch
Elegant Butterfly punch
Pearl basic jewels

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and how well you've matched the design on the two colours of paper. Butterflies are always popular - must dig out my stamps and punches again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill and butterflies are always a favourite on cards...great colours..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete