Wednesday 18 June 2014

Birds in Lost Lagoon!


A version today of a card I first tried the other day on my sister blog JillsQuills (that one had retired SU goodies).

At Telford training recently one of the demos made a card using framelits which I thought was so effective I had to try it.  This card uses the Deco Labels set.

The beach/water/sky in this are stamped using the new Work of Art set I've had on my sneak peek from the new catalogue.  Inks used are crumb cake, lost lagoon & soft sky (quite aptly in the main part).

The lovely birds are from the Wetlands set and you can just see the grasses from the same set peeking in at the sides.

The girls at Crafty Bunch really enjoyed having a go last week with this card.

Back tomorrow with more weekly deals and hopefully another card.

Hope anyone with a new catalogue is enjoying it?!
Jill


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear - that Work of Art set wasn't on my list but it might creep on!! This is a super card and an interesting shape (have to see if I can work out how it was done) - the birds look really good dabbling around in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card Jill....those little birds give a great effect of this shaped card...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete