Monday 7 April 2014

Crackers

A quick post today so you know I am still here.

Keep tuned this week for some Stampin' Up! news!!

These are a few little crackers I made for my recent parties to show another use for the envelope punch board - it is such a versatile tool and I have barely scratched the surface with it.

These crackers are made with the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the current seasonal catalogue - a bargain at £6.25 if I do say so myself.

A few score lines in one of the pieces and a few punches later and you have these - I think they are great and ideal little favours or place settings.

Don't forget to pop back this week (& get saving in the meantime)!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear more temptation coming along?? I made one of these as soon as I got home (before I forgot how to do it) and they are a great idea for small gifts any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Jill, give us a bit og breathing time!!! lol These crackers are great aren't they?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some of these for Christmas the punch board is so versatile

    Anne

    ReplyDelete